Investment to improve production and competitiveness
As part of the 2013 “Complex corporate technological development for micro, small, and medium enterprises” tender, the company procured:
- 1 DOOSAN DNM 350 5-axis CNC machining center, equipped for high precision small, mid and large-scale production runs.
- Screw compressor for safe air supply.
- Coolant fluid filtering equipment that can be used with various CNC devices and for casting machining equipment. This device ensures that the attached pieces of equipment operate safely and last long.
- Trowal circular vibrator CD110 – replaces earlier manual surface treatment and flashing processes.
- Due to the growing requirements in IT, the company needed to develop to stay up-to-date, to allow fast and safe data management, storage, and archival. These were carried out via the procurement of software and a server.
- Edgecam software package to enable faster and more efficient programming of 4 and 5-axis CNC machining equipment. All of our CNC machining devices can be connected to this software.
As a result of the project, the company’s competitiveness, export-orientation, and effectiveness have increased.
Project date: 2013
Funds awarded: 15,155,847 HUF
Total value of project: 51,459,979 HUF